TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SHOP & WIN HIGHLY ANTICIPATED 2024 CONCERT TICKETS!
Click here to submit your contest entry!
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
1. Shop & Win Highly Anticipated 2024 Concert Tickets! Lucky Draw (“Lucky Draw”) is organised by CASA (S) Pte Ltd (“Organizer”).
2. By entering the Lucky Draw, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any amendments thereto (“T&Cs”).
3. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the T&Cs from time to time, and modify, cancel or suspend the Lucky Draw at its sole discretion at any time. Notice of any such amendments, cancellations or suspensions will be posted on CASA E-shop News & Events page (https://shop.casa.sg/News-n-Events).
4. The Lucky Draw is open to anyone residing in Singapore, except employees or agencies of the Organizer, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Contest will not be eligible for the Lucky Draw.
5. There is no age restriction for eligibility. However, parents/guardians of winners under 18 years of age at the time of prize collection must be present to sign the acknowledgement receipt form upon collection of the prize, as specified in Clause 16 below.
6. The Lucky Draw qualifying period will run from 0001 hours on Friday, 14 July 2022 and ends at 2359 hours on Saturday, 30 September 2023 (“Qualifying Period”)
Participation of Lucky Draw:
7. To be eligible for the Lucky Draw, participants will be required to fulfil the following criteria:
8. There is no limit to the number of entries as long as the criteria are met. The validity of an Entry Form is conditional on providing the relevant information as per required in the Entry Form.
9. Closing date for entry is 6 October 2023. After this date, no further entries to the Lucky Draw will be considered.
Selection of Winners & Prizes:
10. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participant who does not comply with the T&Cs or if the submitted incomplete Entry Form and/or does not fulfil the stated eligibility in Clause 7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. All decisions by the Organizer relating to the Lucky Draw are final. The Organizer is not obliged to provide reasons concerning the selection of the Lucky Draw winners or entertain any appeals whatsoever.
12. The Organizer will select one (1) winner for the following prize:
|Venue: National Stadium
Date & Time: Q1 2024
||worth more than $500
The actual ticket will be issued only 2 weeks prior to the concert date. The Organizer will contact the winner closer to the date with instructions for collection and information of the actual concert.
13. The Lucky Draw will take place on 10 October 2023 at CASA’s main office, 15 Kian Teck Crescent, Singapore 628884. The winner will be chosen at random, among entries received that fulfil the eligibility and selection criteria.
14. Winners will be announced on Organizer’s Facebook page, Instagram page, CASA’s corporate website News & Events page (https://casa.sg/news-events/) and CASA E-shop News & Events page (https://shop.casa.sg/News-n-Events) and will also be notified by e-mail with instructions on prize collection.
15. If any winner cannot be contacted by the Organizer or does not respond to the notification by the Organizer within seven (7) calendar days, the Organizer reserves the right to select a replacement winner or forfeit the prize, and the originally selected winner shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organizer.
16. As proof of receipt of prizes, winners will be required to sign on the acknowledgement receipt form when collecting their prizes and provide photo identification. If any winner is unable to collect his/her prize personally on the scheduled date and time, he/she must produce a signed letter authorising a proxy to collect on his/her behalf, in such format as may be specified by the Organizer. Parents/guardians of winners under 18 years of age at the time of prize collection must be present to sign the acknowledgement receipt form upon collection of the prize.
17. In the event the winner or proxy is unable to collect the prize, and therefore unable to fulfil the condition as specified in Clause 16 above, the Organizer shall reserve the right to forfeit the prize, and the originally selected winner shall not be entitled to any payment of compensation from the Organizer.
18. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Unless otherwise stated, the winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred in relation to the acceptance of the prize.
19. The Organizer makes no warranties, representations or guarantees either expressed or implied regarding any prize, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
20. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Lucky Draw winners, forfeit and/or reclaim the prize at any time if the Organizer deems that there has been a breach of the T&Cs by any winner, whether discovered during or after the Qualifying Period.
Liability and Indemnity:
21. To the fullest extent permissible under law, the Organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liability, injury or costs and expenses relating to any person’s participation in the Lucky Draw, including but not limited to any changes to the prizes, disqualification of entries, any winner’s acceptance and use of his/her prize and any delay, cancellation, failure or omission on the Organizer’s part to carry out the Lucky Draw whether due to force majeure events or otherwise.
22. You agree to indemnify the Organizer and hold the Organizer harmless from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, proceedings, suits, actions, claims and demands, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) and expenses whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Organizer relating to or arising from or in connection with any breach of the T&Cs by you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
24. The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Version dated 25 July 2023. If you have any questions regarding the Lucky Draw, please send your inquiries to: shop@CASA.com.sg